Bartender® 2022 Barcode Label Software: What’s New
With BarTender® software by Seagull Scientific, organizations around the world can improve safety, security, efficiency, and compliance by creating and automating the printing of labels, barcodes, RFID tags, plastic cards, and more. Thousands of companies in manufacturing, chemicals, health care, food and beverage, aerospace, pharmaceuticals, supply chain/logistics, and other industries trust BarTender with the labeling and marking processes that keep their businesses running. With the release of BarTender 2022,
- Enterprise: For organizations that require complete connectivity and full, centralized control of the printing environment.
- Automation: For businesses seeking to increase efficiency by automating printing processes and integrating with other systems.
- Professional: For small businesses and departments that need to print from databases, spreadsheets and data entry forms.
If you are interested in giving BarTender 2021 a try, download the free, fully-functional Trial Edition today.
- Streamlined installation: Easy installation for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of BarTender®
- Ease of Use: Intuitive, easy-to-use user interface, translated to more than 20 languages
- Quick Start: A collection of configurable, industry-focused, ready-to-use BarTender documents
- Comprehensive Help System: A complete how-to library, accessible both through BarTender and on the web
- Intelligent Templates™: Design and automation tools that leverage data to reduce the number of label files
- Included Printers: BarTender is licensed by printer — contact your authorized software vendor to obtain pricing
for Professional Edition
- Unlimited Users: Enable multiple users to print labels from any networked PC
- Standard Maintenance and Support: Upgrade to the latest BarTender version free, and get live technical support by phone and chat during business hours with a guaranteed 24hr response time. Access to online resources, plus technical support by email
For more Preview Features & Videos – CLICK HERE
Print Station Redesign: The redesign is modeled after BarTender Print Portal and has near parity with its features.
- Integration with Librarian (BarTender Enterprise Edition): You create a secure central repository of documents, including a revision history that tracks all the changes to the document design and all the user comments for each revision.
- New BarTender REST API: BarTender 2022 introduces the BarTender REST API for automating your system on a non-Windows platform or across your network.
BarTender users will benefit from software upgrades and enhancements:
- Document design: includes table and layout grid, text formatting, toolbox elements and more
- Form design: includes buttons, actions, form events and more
- Database support: includes XML, data builder, Excel and native access, Microsoft Azure SQL, and Maria DB
- Barcode support: includes GS1 version 19 specification, Royal Mail: Type V, Type L, and CMDM, Singapore 4-state Postal Code
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry's top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.