Future-Proof Your Barcode Technology for Distribution Centers
Discover Honeywell’s Mobility Edge: Choose the Right Mobile Computing Device
As more Windows-based barcode technology is nearing end of life support, distribution centers are transitioning from Windows to Android rugged devices, built on Honeywell’s Mobility Edge platform. This cutting-edge unified hardware and software platform makes it easy to get the most out of your devices and ensure maximum productivity.
With Honeywell’s Mobility Edge platform, you can:
- Navigate Windows end of life and seamlessly transition over to Android OS.
- Validate apps and updates once, and deploy easily, quickly, and at less cost.
- Extend product lifecycles and protect yourself against obsolescence.
Optimize your mobile worker performance with faster data capture and enhanced communications.
Recommended Honeywell Mobility Edge Platform Products
For the utmost reliability and performance, even in the harshest environments, the Honeywell CT40 and CT60 handheld computers are ideal. These devices combine the latest advancements in barcode technology with ergonomic, intuitive design to provide distribution centers with increased efficiency and fast data capture.
- Lightweight, rugged design
- Extended battery life of 12+ hours
- Resistant to drops, water, and dust
Hyper-Drive Efficiency: Invest in Wearable, Hands-Free Technology Solutions
In order for distribution centers to stay competitive, steps need to be taken to increase efficiency. For quick, safe, and comfortable barcode technology that offers excellent scanning performance, wearable technology is essential. Wearable devices free up workers’ hands to devote to other tasks, providing increased productivity and fast, efficient data capture.
Wearable devices offer:
- Improved efficiency – hands-free technology allows workers to effectively multi-task.
- Ergonomic design – low profile and light weight minimize the risk of injury from repetitive motion.
- Safety – hands-free devices minimize the risk of injury due to workers picking heavy objects with one hand
Recommended Wearable Warehouse Technology Solutions from Honeywell
Wearable barcode technology like the CT40/60 mobile computer paired with the 8680i or the 8670 wireless ring scanner helps streamline workflows for distribution centers. The 8680i and the 8670 offer aggressive 1D and 2D barcode scanning, a low profile, and is impervious to moisture.
- Superior motion tolerance
- Bluetooth technology
- Rugged durability
For more information on how you can future-proof your operations, contact Imprint Enterprises today!