The Zebra TC8000 is an innovation in warehouse mobile computing that has been proven to increase worker productivity by 14 percent. The TC800’s design eliminates the need to tilt the computer to verify a scan. Eliminating this common, repetitive wrist motion can save each worker as much as an hour per shift. In addition, integrated proximity scanning removes the need to put down and pick up the device, which allows workers to use both hands to work more quickly. Zebra has also tested the TC8000 — lighter than traditional models by 33 percent — to prove it reduces muscle effort by 15 percent, making it easier to use and causing less fatigue.
Is the TC8000 Right for Your Operation?
The super-rugged TC8000:
- Runs on Android 4.4.3 KitKat with Mobility Extensions
- RFID tags can be read in groups instead of having to be scanned individually.
- Can withstand drops from up to 8 feet (2.4 m) and 2,000 3.28-foot (1 m) tumbles
- Is rated IP65 for dust and water resistance
- Features 802.11a/b/g/n/d/h/l WLAN and Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Smart) connectivity
In addition, the TC8000’s All-touch Terminal Emulation application allows you to transform your legacy green screens into all-touch graphical screens with no coding or modifications to the host app required.
Features That Enhance Performance and Productivity
The feature-rich TC8000 helps your employees work more quickly, accurately, and efficiently:
- The all-touch keyboard allows users to type faster with fewer errors tan when using push-button keyboards.
- The triple-shift, hot swap battery keeps the scanner in service longer and enables users to change the battery without powering down.
- It provides a standard range for 1D scanning and standard or medium range for 1D/2D, as well as hands-free proximity scanning — an industry first in a handheld device.
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry's top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.