Easy Operation, High Reliability
The SQUIX industrial barcode printers are cab Technology’s latest innovation, improving upon their A+ Series with increased memory and a faster processor. They provide direct thermal and thermal transfer printing of labels up to 4.16 inches wide and as small as 0.16 inches wide. SQUIX printers are suitable for a range of applications in manufacturing, warehousing, retail, healthcare, and transportation and logistics. Print resolution is 203, 300, or 600 dpi for sharp, clear images on even the smallest labels. Maximum print speeds are between 6 and 12 ips, depending on resolution. SQUIX can print many types of linear, 2D, and stacked barcodes.
Flexibility and Performance
The cab SQUIX line includes models with left-aligned or centered material guides, basic (with tear-off edge) and dispensing versions with peel-and-present, and RFID-enabled models for UHF or HF smart labels. SQUIX can also operate in stand-alone mode, independent of a PC, for streamlined printing operations. The intuitive 4.3-inch color LCD operation panel has large touchscreen buttons for ease of use. The durable cast-aluminum chassis is built to withstand tough industrial conditions. Ribbon changes are designed to be fast and simple. There are multiple interfaces, including USB, Ethernet, and WLAN 802.11b/g/n connectivity options and an I/O interface.
cab SQUIX Product Features
- Hinged cover is made from impact-proof plastics and is transparent, allowing internal visibility while printing
- Wide range of peripherals and accessories, such as cutters, rewinders, and applicators, and compatibility with cab A+ accessories, for customizable solutions
- Printer control with cablabel S3 software or Apple Mac OSX, WHQL certified Windows, or Linux print drivers (provided)
- Just one assembling tool needed for replacing parts or mounting peripherals
- Automatic calibration of print heads by the CPU
- Tension-dampening rocker with Teflon pulleys improves print accuracy
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry's top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.
In need of assistance?