Dolphin CN80 Mobile Computer
Ultra-Rugged Mobile Computer Built on the Honeywell Mobility Edge Platform for Android
Due to Windows imminent End of Life, many logistics, warehouse, and field mobility organizations are transitioning from devices built on Windows™ to devices built on Android™ and from devices that are keypad-centric to ones that have full touchscreens. However, because many legacy applications have not yet been updated to accommodate a new touch-centric world, a keypad remains critical for data capture. For this reason, Honeywell’s new Dolphin CN80 mobile computer, built on the Honeywell Mobility Edge Platform and Android, offers both touchscreen and a choice of either a numeric or QWERTY keypad.
Eliminate Inefficient Processes, Decrease Waste, and Increase Productivity
Outdated technology and inefficient processes can cause significant losses over the course of a year. For example, 3 thousand hours are lost per year in the average distribution center on inefficient processes. $459 thousand dollars could be saved per year through process re-engineering and up-to-date mobile technology.
The Dolphin CN80 mobile computer is designed to facilitate faster, more accurate and more efficient workflows.
Honeywell’s Dolphin CN80 Product Features:
- Large touchscreen with a 23-key numeric or 40-key QWERT keypad supports both legacy key-centric applications and newer touch applications.
- Ultra-rugged construction withstands 2.4 m (8 ft) drops to concrete and 2,000 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumbles.
- IP65/IP67 ratings against dust/water spray plus cold storage and non-incendive options available
- Enhanced 1D/2D scanning/data capture with read ranges of 0.15 m to 15.2 m (6 in to 50 ft)
- The Mobility Edge unified hardware and software platform with enterprise lifecycle tools
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry's top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.
In need of assistance?