Zebra Fixed RFID Readers
No matter if you work in the retail, distribution, or manufacturing sectors, the items always moving through your facility need to be tracked. Fixed RFID readers help you achieve the maximum visibility you need to see where items are in your facility and provide an added layer of intelligent inventory management from production all the way throughout to the loading dock.
RFID Fixed Combination Reader/Antenna Solutions
Standard, fixed RFID readers only give you visibility into your inventory at rest on warehouse shelves. Zebra’s family of fixed reader/antenna solutions ensure you know where inventory is, even when it’s on the move. This gives you more control to tightly manage your inventory, increase sales, and prevent theft and stock outs, while you save valuable time.
- Track inventory through main entry and exit points to gain insight onto what direction items are traveling and where they are heading to prevent loss or theft.
- Track inventory in the back room from arrival to departure, detect and record how items move from arrival into your warehouse until the moment it is ready to leave.
- Track inventory in your POS lanes or will-call area, ensuring the right items go to the right places.
FX9600 Fixed RFID Reader
No Hard-wired Connection Required
Track and protect your assets without compromising performance. Gain maximum visibility and efficiency in high-volume, rugged environments and loading docks. This industry-leading reader grants your business what it needs to automate all aspects of inventory management without breaking the bank.
- High-volume pallets and containers in warehouse, manufacturing, and loading dock environments.
- Challenging materials with high metal or liquid content.
- Large distribution yards with high volumes of space.
FX7500 Fixed RFID Reader
Leverage advanced RFID technology for faster and more accurate read rates, even in the toughest environments. Zebra’s sleek and attractive FX7500 fixed RFID reader is paired with a flexible Linux-based network architecture for fast and easy deployment for RFID and back-end applications in the retail, warehouse, manufacturing, and transportation industries.
- Large open areas such as warehouses and distribution centers
- Business-class and office environments
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry’s top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.