Give your operation the workhorse it needs. Built with the workers in mind, the CK65 mobile computer is a step up from the already-popular ergonomic design of the CK3X/R model. The CK65 provides exceptional data capture in a user-friendly form, with touchscreen and keypad data input, real-time connectivity, and a rugged construction.
An optional scan handle is also available to allow workers to switch between handheld and pistol grip operation, depending on their needs. This empowers workers to improve accuracy and productivity levels, without sacrificing ergonomics.
Mobility Edge Platform and Extended Product Lifecycle
Mobility Edge makes the transition much simpler by providing an integrated, repeatable, scalable approach for fast deployment, better performance, and extended lifecycle management. Maximize your return on investment and lower the overall total cost of ownership with the extended product lifecycle across Android™.
The Mobility Edge effectively removes any constraints surrounding integration and inflexible technologies, without sacrificing enterprise security, reliability, performance or management features. Going even further to meet enterprise needs, the CK65 mobile computer is validated by Android Enterprise Recommended, a Google-led initiative that helps businesses select, deploy, and manage Android devices and services.
- Support for four generations of Android OS, starting with Android 8
- Security updates available for up to two years after the last Google patch through Honeywell sentinel
- Large touchscreen, available in 38-key numeric keypad with function keys, or 51-key alphanumeric keypad
- Support for both legacy key-centric applications and newer touch applications
- Rugged durability built for tough environments
- Capable of withstanding multiple 8’ drops to concrete, and 2,000 3.3’ tumbles.
- IP64 ratings against dust and water spray
- Scanning capabilities: Honeywell N6703 Slim Imager Engine (1D/2D); Honeywell EX20 Near/Far Imager (1D/2D, 6” to 50’); Honeywell Scanning SDKs for Android
For more information about navigating OS migration, or how the Honeywell Dolphin™ CK65 mobile computer can improve your operation, contact Imprint today!
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry’s top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.