Improve workforce productivity with the Zebra MC9300 Android enterprise mobile computer. Built to be long-lasting and durable, this mobile computer greatly improves data capture within your operation and offers more data input options than other devices. With the extended battery life, you can ensure that devices can last for entire shifts, resulting in less downtime.
The MC9300 boasts a larger, more resilient touchscreen that can display more business data and can be used even when wet. Keypads can be swapped out, so you can select the option that maximizes data entry simplicity. Plus, this mobile computer comes with support for the next two versions of Android, ensuring your technology is future-proof.
It’s not uncommon for operations to encounter extreme and hazardous environments. Flimsy technology won’t cut it, which is why the ultra-rugged construction of the Zebra MC9300 mobile computer is built to outlast any device in its class, in any environment.
- 3-inch WVGA Corning gorilla glass touchscreen
- Standard operating temp: -4 degrees F to 122 degrees F
- Cold storage operating temp: -22 degrees F to 122 degrees F
- 8-foot drop specification, can withstand multiple drops to concrete from 6 feet
- IP67 and IP65 per applicable IEC sealing specifications
Investing into your operation is necessary to ensure growth, but the lifespan of many enterprise mobile computers is notoriously short. That’s why it’s critical to opt for devices that can withstand the test of time and innovation. Zebra Technologies has made a point to protect your operations by offering support for the next two versions of Android (P and Q).
In addition, the MC9300 offers:
- Touchscreen and keypad input
- Data entry modes support TE apps today and Android Intuitive Interactive apps tomorrow
- Swappable keypads for easy repurposing or replacing
- Enables a 90% charge in 4 hours or less
- Upgrade cost-effectively with backwards accessory compatibility
- LifeGuardTM for AndroidTM secures devices, offers full control of the upgrade process, and supports the next two versions of Android
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 5.0 improves peripheral performance and extends battery life
- Rich locationing support with Visible Light Communication via a front-facing 5MP camera, plus WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 BLE and Zebra’s locationing solutions
Unlock the Benefits of Upgrading to an Android Device
Convert your current terminal emulation (TE) app to a more modern, touch-centric intuitive Android interface and say goodbye to the “green screen.” The Zebra MC9300 comes with the most popular TE apps pre-loaded on every model, which can be run right out of the box. By equipping workers with a superior and intuitive interface, you empower workers to more, more quickly than ever before.
Interested in demoing the Zebra MC9300 mobile computer? Contact us today!
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry's top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.