Ultra-Rugged Mobile Computer
As a Honeywell Platinum Performance Partner, Imprint Enterprises can offer customers the industry’s best equipment, like the CK75 ultra-rugged mobile computer. The Honeywell CK75 is the ideal mobile computer for warehouse and distribution environments due to it’s small, lightweight form factor and industrial-grade durability. This mobile computer provides workers with a variety of features that improve flexibility and agility for more efficient operations. Whether workers need to scan items up close or from a distance, utilize voice/speech, or capture images, the Honeywell CK75 can do it all. This device provides reliable performance for a variety of applications and environments, so productivity and accuracy never suffer.
A Durable and Flexible Warehouse Solution
The CK75 mobile computer is an upgrade to the CK71, with improvements including longer battery life and integration with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Imprint Enterprises leverages decades of experience to assist customers in selecting warehouse and distribution center solutions, and the CK75 often checks the right boxes for customers of all types and sizes. The Honeywell CK75 is equipped with industry-leading imaging engines that offer world-class motion tolerance and barcode read performance, so workers get quick and accurate reads no matter what. With its unique combination of forward-thinking features and extreme durability, the CK75 mobile computer will ensure your operations are ahead of the curve for years to come.
Honeywell CK75 Product Features:
- 31% smaller and lighter than competing devices, making for a rugged and compact mobile computer
- IP67 rating allows the CK75 to withstand 8ft drops to concrete and exposure to water and dust
- Flexible operating system support, including Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 and Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- A cold storage version of the CK75 uses heaters to keep the touch screen and scanning window functional in freezing temperatures
- Comes with a dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n WLAN radio, allowing the device to be used in areas with low signal levels or intermittent connections
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry’s top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.