Honeywell CN75/CN75e Mobile Computers
The Honeywell CK75 and CN75e ultra-rugged mobile computers offer workers the versatility companies have come to expect in the ever-changing transportation and logistics industry. Choose between the Windows or Android operating systems based on the needs of your workers, and enjoy the future-proof design that includes a 1.5 GHz processor and 2GM RAM. Mobile field service workers require powerful devices that can offer top of the line performance in a compact form factor, and Honeywell has delivered with these mobile computers. If your workers wear gloves or perform tasks where data-input is intensive, the larger keypad of the CN75e provides some extra flexibility. Work with an Imprint representative to understand whether your operations could benefit from the CN75/CN75e ultra-rugged mobile computers.
Ultra-Rugged Mobile Computers
With an IP67 seal rating against dust and rain, the Honeywell CN75/CN75e mobile computers are built specifically for rugged environments. These devices can with stand 8 ft. drops to concrete and up to 2,000 tumbles (3 ft.), so workers can have peace of mind no matter where they go. The reliability of these mobile computers extends to the Honeywell’s smart battery technology that provides enough power to easily last a full work shift, eliminating downtime. The CN75 and CN75e come equipped with high-performance imagers that offer accurate and fast scanning – even in low-light environments. These mobile computers eliminate delays and minimize costs at every turn, so companies can truly experience optimal efficiency.
Honeywell CN75/CN75e Features
- Supports Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 and Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating systems, so companies have the flexibility to choose the offering that works best for their operations
- Top-of-the-line imaging technology and motion tolerance allows workers to quickly and accurately scan barcodes
- Choose between numeric and qwerty keypad configurations, both of which feature backlit hard keycaps with laser-etched legends
- Comes with robust and flexible radio technology for optimal network coverage
- The IP67 seal rating ensures that these mobile computers can handle any work environment
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry’s top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.
In need of assistance?