Honeywell Granit Series Barcode Scanners
Honeywell’s Granit series includes a range of wired and wireless industrial barcode scanners that are all built to withstand even the harshest environments. Every scanner in the series is IP65-rated, meaning they are designed to withstand 5,000 1m (3.3 ft.) tumbles, 50 drops to concrete from 2 m (6.5 ft.), and they even work in freezing environments (-22°F). In warehousing and distribution center settings, barcode equipment must be able to survive the wear and tear of everyday use. These barcode scanners from Honeywell feature custom-built housing that minimizes device downtime and lowers the total cost of ownership (TCO), making them the ideal scanning solution for many businesses.
Industrial-Grade Scanning for Any Application
Imprint Enterprises is a longtime Honeywell partner and has decades of experience in the industry, so we can work with you to determine which Granit barcode scanners you should utilize for your operations. The Granit series from Honeywell offers wired and wireless options, as well as short range and full range scanners. With multiple scanning configurations and compatibility with Honeywell’s vehicle-mounted computers, the Granit series can vastly improve productivity, efficiency, and accuracy for a warehouse. Work with an Imprint team member to select the scanners that will maximize your investment.
Honeywell Granit Series Features:
Honeywell’s Granit series comes in several different configurations that are ideal for different tasks within industrial environments:
- Granit 1910i: This wired area-imaging scanner is ideal for scanning 1D and 2D barcodes at arm’s length.
- Granit 1911i: This wireless area-imaging scanner can handle even the most demanding applications that require 1D and 2D barcode scanning.
- Granit 1980i: A wired, full-range scanner that has a range of up to 50 ft. and eliminates the guesswork of scanning at long distances.
- Granit 1981i: The wireless counterpart of the 1980i, this scanner is perfect for any industrial application.
- Granit 1280i: A wired laser scanner that can read 1D barcodes from as close as a few inches and as far away as 54 ft.
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry’s top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.
In need of assistance?