Honeywell Granit Series Barcode Scanners
Increasing Durability and Reliability with Rugged Barcode Scanners
Honeywell’s Granit series barcode scanners come in a range of wired and wireless options that are ruggedly built to withstand any harsh environment. This series has undergone technological advancements to meet your rugged demands. Each of these handheld scanners are impact-ready, water and dust-proof, and can handle just about any vertical market and environment.
The scanners range from IP65 to IP67 rating, meaning all the Granite barcode scanners have a level of water and dust protection. The barcode scanners are also designed to withstand up to 20 drops to concrete from 2.4m (8 ft), up to 7,000 1M (3.3 ft) tumbles, some can work in underwater wash downs, and can even operate in temperatures from -30oC to 50oC (122oF to 122oF).
In warehousing and distribution center settings, barcode equipment must be able to survive the wear and tear of everyday use. These rugged barcode scanners from Honeywell feature custom-built housing that minimized device downtime and lowers the total cost of ownership (TCO), making them the ideal scanning solution for many businesses.
Setting the Standard for Industrial-Grade Scanning
Imprint Enterprises is a longtime Honeywell Platinum Partner and has decades of experience in the industry, so we can work with you to determine which Granit barcode scanners you should utilize for your operations. The Granit series from Honeywell offers wired and wireless options, as well as short-range and full-range scanners.
The newest in the series, Granit™ XP 1990i wired and 1991i wireless, come in Standard Range(SR) and Extended Range(XR). With multiple scanning configurations and compatibility with Honeywell’s vehicle-mounted computers, the Granit series can vastly improve productivity, efficiency, and accuracy for a warehouse. Work with an Imprint team member to select the scanners that will maximize your investment.
Honeywell Granit Series Features:
Honeywell’s Granit series comes in several different configurations that are ideal for different tasks within industrial environments:
- Granit 1991iXR: This Ultra-Rugged FlexRange™ wireless scanner is a best-in-class. This area-imaging scanner is ideal for normal, near-field scanning of 1D and 2D barcodes, with expanded range scanning of UPC to 1.5 m (5 ft) and 100 mil codes to 10 m (33 ft).
- Granit 1991iSR: This Ultra-Rugged Standard Range wireless scanner is a best-in-class. This area-imaging scanner is ideal for normal, near-field scanning of 1D and 2D barcodes.
- Granit 1990iXR: This Ultra-Rugged FlexRangeTM corded scanner has best-in-class durability. This area-imaging scanner is ideal for normal, near-field scanning of 1D and 2D barcodes, with expanded range scanning of UPC to 1.5 m (5 ft) and 100 mil codes to 10 m (33 ft).
- Granit 1990iSR: This Ultra-Rugged Standard Range corded scanner is a best-in-class. This wireless area-imaging scanner is ideal for normal, near-field scanning of 1D and 2D barcodes.
- Granit 1981i: This industrial, full-range area-imaging wireless scanner scans low-density (100 mil) codes out to 16 m (52 ft) and high-density (2 mil) codes at close range.
- Granit 1980i: This industrial, full-range area-imaging wired scanner scans low-density (100 mil) codes out to 16 m (52 ft) and high-density (2 mil) codes at close range.
- Granit 1920i: This industrial DPM area-imaging scanner is a wired, full-range scanner able to read standard 1D and 2D barcodes on printed labels. This scanner has a laser-spot aimer and omnidirectional scanning capabilities.
- Granit 1911i: This wireless industrial area-imaging scanner is for demanding, arm’s length scanning of 1D and 2D barcodes. Its extended linear depth-of-field scans out-of-reach items with 20 mil linear codes out to 75 cm (29.5 in) for 2D codes.
- Granit 1910i: This wired industrial area-imaging scanner is for arm’s length scanning of 1D and 2D barcodes. It can scan out-of-reach items with 20 mil linear codes out to 75 cm (29.5 in) for 2D codes.
- Granit 1280i: This industrial, full-range wired laser scanner can read 1D barcodes from as close as 8.9 cm (3.5 in) on 7.5 mil high-density barcodes. It can also scan 100 mil retro-reflective 1D barcode labels as far out as 16.5 m (54 ft).
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry's top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.