PX940 with Barcode Verifier
High-Performance Industrial Printer
The Honeywell PX940, available through Imprint Enterprises, takes warehouse productivity to a new level. Developed specifically to increase barcode quality upon printing, this industrial printer and barcode verifier combination is ideal for companies subjected to fines levied for non-compliance to regulatory standards, or those struggling with returned shipments due to unreadable barcodes. Large retailers, such as Dicks, Target, Wal-Mart, etc., are well-known for charge backs due to below standard barcodes. This single device that combines printer with barcode verifier will ensure barcodes receive a perfect grade every time.
This first-of-its-kind industrial printer and barcode verifier combined into one device, produces defect-free barcodes with 100% accuracy every time. Always striving for ease-of-use, Honeywell crafted the PX940 to be quick to set up, simple to use, and easy to maintain.
Advantages of Integrated Barcode Printer + Verifier
- One-step process—with this printer’s built-in verification, you can combine the print and verification process into one easy step.
- Reduced costs—save time by verifying multiple 1D and 2D barcodes on the same label, and save on costs from returned shipments.
- Better compliance—avoid costly fines from label compliance problems, and keep necessary files upon each barcode verification.
- Accessible records—verification can be stored one of two ways:
- On a condensed XML file that gives data and scan grades of all barcodes on a label, located within the printer’s memory.
- On a cloud drive that records an image of the printed label with all the verification data.
Suited for a Wide Variety of Industries
- Transportation and logistics
- Pharmaceuticals and healthcare
- Shipping and distribution centers
- Industrial manufacturing
- Automotive parts suppliers
- Applications that are regulated and require high-precision and error-free printing
Features and Benefits
- Label verification—integrated label verification technology can support both 1D and 2D barcodes in any orientation.
- Precision printing—extremely precise printing of up to +/- 0.3mm (0.012 in) virtually eliminates poor-quality or unreadable labels and barcodes.
- Operational intelligence—complete with predictive analytics and data on printer health so managers can easily oversee the entire fleet and prevent issues.
- Smart configuration—users are able to quickly and effectively configure settings on the without the need for a separate host computer.
- Easy maintenance—multilingual full-color touchscreen interface, quick side-loading design, and a built-in printhead cleaning routine for better quality and a longer printhead life.
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry's top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.