Zebra Omnii XT15
Modular Design Means Endless Possibilities
The Zebra Omnii XT15 is the next generation design of the company’s popular Omnii X10 handheld. The XT15 features a unique, modular design that empowers you to add new technologies and components quickly and easily for maximum workflow efficiency. With more than 20 available modules and 280 configurations, the Zebra Omni XT15 can be repurposed into a new handheld suited for any task, saving you more than 30 percent over the life of the device.
Extreme Construction for Any Environment
The Zebra Omnii XT15 is a heavy-duty unit ideal for fast-moving work environments at rail yards, ports, manufacturing and warehouse facilities. Perfectly suited for indoor and outdoor use, the XT15 is equipped with high impact and high visibility display options and the loudest alert sound on the market for noisy work yards and busy warehouses. A comfortable pistol grip with an integrated 3 megapixel camera and built-in flash allows you to photograph images without interrupting the work flow, so crews can maximize every hour of the day.
The Zebra Omnii XT15 provides real-time data for your crews using Windows CE or Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating systems and an unrivaled number of wireless options in a single device: cellular, Wi-Fi or Narrowband.
The handheld unit’s extreme duty construction has earned it a dual IP65 and IP67 sealing rating, so it can withstand damage from dust, water and drops from over 6 feet.
Zebra Omnii XT15 Product Features
- Modular design equates to a 30 percent savings on the total cost of ownership
- Windows CE or Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating systems
- Cellular, Wi-Fi or Narrowband wireless options
- Best in class energy savings and an extended battery life of up to 20 hours
- Extreme duty construction can withstand multiple drops from over 6 feet
- IP65 and IP67 sealing rating for protection against water damage and dust
- Alpha-numeric, numeric, numeric-alpha modified and QWERTY numeric keyboard options available
- Comfortable, balanced construction
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry's top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.
In need of assistance?