The All-in-One Wearable Mobile Computer from Zebra
Mobile computers can sometimes be bulky, often need tethered to a host device, and need to have both hands to use, requiring employees to put it down to fill orders and sort/load products. Zebra Technologies has a wearable mobile computer that can fit on the back of a hand, on one wrist, or ring-style on two fingers, freeing up your hands and your time while you work.
Decrease unnecessary steps to complete tasks with the world’s smallest enterprise-class wearable Android mobile computer with multiple mounting options. The All-in-One WS50 merges a ring scanner with a stand-alone mobile computer to simplify task-based workflows and communications. The WS50 can enhance scan-intensive workflows with limited user interface (UI), improve communications and task management, and is designed for aggressive warehouse and manufacturing environments.
With multiple options to choose from, Zebra’s WS50 is a new standard in enterprise grade wearable technology. Maximize productivity and enhance efficiency.
The Wearable Mobile Computer that Increases Operational Efficiency
The WS50 from Zebra Technologies is ideal for use in aggressive environments:
- Put Away
- Task Management
- Equipment Maintenance
- Warehouse / Distribution
- Put Away
- Task Management
The Cost-Effective Power of Versatility
The WS50 is versatile with an ergonomic design and has a common computing core for a wide range of uses. It is lightweight (and compact) in any configuration:
- Device itself is 2.89 oz in weight (2.44 in L x 2.32 in W x 0.71 in D)
- Wrist mount is 3.77 oz in weight (2.9 in L x 2.51 in W x 0.751 in D)
- Converged Finger trigger mount is 4.48 oz in weight (2.52 in L x 2.44 in W x 1.10 in D)
- Converged Back-of-Hand mount 4.48 oz in weight (2.52 in L x 2.44 in W x 1.10 in D)
Rugged and ready for any aggressive environment, the WS50 is an advancement in technology:
- Supports 14°F to 122°F (-10−C to 50°C) operation (not meant to be used in freezers)
- Android 11 AOSP operating system
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear W4100+ Platform
- SDA429x, quad-core, 2.0 GHz
- 1 GB RAM / 8 GB Flash
- IP65 Sealing
- Up to 4 ft (1.2m) drop spec and 1,000 tumbles at 1.6ft (0.5m) for wrist configuration
- Up to 6 ft (1.8m) drop spec and 2,000 tumbles at 1.6ft (0.5m) for finger and back-of-hand configuration
- Standard 800 mAh battery for the wrist configuration and high capacity 1300 mAh batter for the finger and back-of-hand configuration, both with Hot Swap capability
The capacitive display panel can be encased in a deflector for impact protection:
- 2 in. AMOLED 460×460 color display
- Optically bonded to touch panel
- Fingertip and glove touch support
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass
Greater Connection Capabilities
Managing faster delivery or pick-up times has become the new normal with two-day, one-day and same-day delivery in today’s on-demand economy. With ecommerce booming, picking and sorting can be full-time jobs in and of themselves. Using a data capturing trigger configuration with SE4770 resolution and 1280×960 pixels can help the process.
Obtain a solid connection to your warehouse management systems with 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Zebra Mobility DNA Wireless Fusion. The WS50 can also be paired with wireless headsets, printers, and other peripherals with Bluetooth 4.2.
Reduce support calls and downtime due to pairing problems with NFC. The voice/messaging support configuration is PTT ready with either 2 (on converged models) or 4 (on wrist core models) programmable buttons and has an integrated microphone and speaker.
Upgrade to an All-in-One Wearable Mobile Computer that can Greatly Enhance Efficiency
Disconnected workers must take more steps to complete a task, which requires more time and can erode operational efficiency. Zebra Technologies WS50 is the world’s smallest All-in-One wearable mobile computer that merges a ring scanner with a stand-alone mobile computer to simplify task-based workflows and communications.
The power of data capturing with a host mobile computer in ONE can save you time and money. How do your managers assign tasks and communicate with workers?
Our friendly team of knowledgeable professionals can talk with you to help you determine whether the WS50 can help your company. Contact Imprint Enterprises today!
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry's top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.