Bartender® 2021 Barcode Label Software: What’s New
The latest version of BarTender by Seagull Scientific, BarTender 2019, includes a number of new features that enhance operation, design, and management of your printing operations. Choose from an Enterprise, Automation, or Professional Edition.
- Enterprise: For organizations that require complete connectivity and full, centralized control of the printing environment.
- Automation: For businesses seeking to increase efficiency by automating printing processes and integrating with other systems.
- Professional: For small businesses and departments that need to print from databases, spreadsheets and data entry forms.
If you are interested in giving BarTender 2021 a try, download the free, fully-functional Trial Edition today.
- Increase label QA and accountability with visual Workflow Designer for easy design, approval, tracking and deployment
- Faster approval process using integrated web-based Print Portal and configurable email notifications providing label approval anywhere, any time
- Improved business continuity and disaster recovery — licensing backup server and redundancy to ensure continuous printing operations
- Tighter integration with your business systems, and expanded API support for the new workflow and Print Portal enhancements
- Upgraded Designer and other feature enhancements provide improved productivity and expanded dynamic data support for images and table objects
- Fast, secure internet printing — access, select and print labels from anywhere, any time
- Print directly from any browser, on any device, to any connected printer
- Easier label system control with enhanced Integration Builder and Admin Console
- Flexible database options with support for Google Sheets, Excel Online, QuickBooks Online and JSON
Comprehensive security with role-based access
For more Preview Features & Videos – CLICK HERE
- New text editing experience: The new text editing experience includes text-wrapping and grids, giving users more flexibility when creating labels.
- Print management: The new version has improved print management features including the ability to select a BarTender specific default printer, the ability to remove printers from selection, printer redirection and failover, and native PDF printing.
- New companion apps: Build your process and database with BarTender 2019. The new version includes data builder and process builder companion applications.
BarTender users will benefit from software upgrades and enhancements:
- Document design: includes table and layout grid, text formatting, toolbox elements and more
- Form design: includes buttons, actions, form events and more
- Database support: includes XML, data builder, Excel and native access, Microsoft Azure SQL, and Maria DB
- Barcode support: includes GS1 version 19 specification, Royal Mail: Type V, Type L, and CMDM, Singapore 4-state Postal Code
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry’s top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.