Zebra 3600 Series Ultra-Rugged Barcode Scanners
The 3600 Series ultra-rugged barcode scanners from Zebra Technologies are designed specifically for the warehouse and manufacturing floor, as well as other tough environments. These imagers, which can handle both 1D and 2D barcodes, are able to accurately scan virtually any barcode from up to 5 ft./1.5 m away. Now more than ever before, warehouses and distribution centers are focusing on optimizing worker productivity and operational efficiency. The Zebra 3600 ultra-rugged imager scanners offer businesses the dependability, speed, and accuracy, required to take your warehouse to the next level of productivity.
A New Standard for Durability
No two environments are exactly the same, but Zebra Technologies built the 3600 Series to be able to handle anything your workers might encounter on a day-to-day basis. Zebra places the 3600 Series in a new class of scanner — ultra-rugged — due to extreme set of specifications it was built to withstand. These imager scanners can survive drops to concrete from 8 ft./2.4 m, which is 23% more durable than the competition. In addition, the 3600 series are the only scanners to receive an IP67 rating, making them dustproof, sprayproof, and waterproof. The corded and cordless models can even withstand very hot or freezing temperatures, so they will perform in any environment where they are needed.
Zebra 3600 Series Features
The ultra-rugged Zebra 3600 Series includes a number of corded and cordless models that all promote success on the warehouse and manufacturing floor:
- LI3608-SR/LI3678-SR: This standard range model is a 1D linear imager that provide ultimate scanning performance.
- DS3608-SR/DS3678-SR: Easily capture 1D/2D barcodes — even those that are damaged or under shrink-wrap — from an arm’s length away.
- DS3608-HP/DS3678-HP: These mid-range imagers capture 1D/2D barcodes, signatures, photos, OCR data, and even documents.
- DS3608-HD/DS3678-HD: These models are ideal for capturing small/dense barcodes commonly used in electronics manufacturing.
- DS3608-ER/DS3678-ER: Capture barcodes from up to 70 ft. away with these extended range models.
- DS3608-DP/DS3678-DP: These scanners are perfect for applications that rely heavily on direct part marks, 1D/2D barcodes, and end-to-end traceability.
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry’s top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.