The MC3300 offers greater productivity, efficiency and comfort from a mobile computer. With increased picking rates, easier aiming, and multiple form factors, it will ensure reliable and fast performance from front-of-store to the warehouse. This Zebra mobile computer is loaded with innovative features and is pre-licensed with Android OS.
Innovative Features of the MC3300
- Data capture: The MC3300 mobile computer captures data from as far away as 70 feet. It handles low- and high-impact scanning scenarios with ease and reliable scans at low, intermediate, and long ranges.
- Multiple form factors: The MC3300 is configurable for each unique use case: pistol grip, turret with rotating head, straight shooter 0o scan and 45o scan.
- Rugged and long lasting: The MC300 is IP54 sealed against dust and spills and the touchscreen is made of scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass.
- Wi-Fi Enabled WorkForce Connect: This advanced communication system allows workers to connect instantly from anywhere in your facility.
- Compatible with MC3200: The MC3300 is backwards compatible with MC3200 accessories, charging cradles, and more.
Easily Transition to Android OS
All-touch Terminal Emulation (TE) is pre-loaded on every model. With TE, warehouse operators can easily turn traditional ‘green screens’ into touch-centric intuitive screens that increase workers’ productivity and efficiency
The MC3300 is Android Certified for exceptional security and performance. Zebra provides LifeGuard™ for Android, guaranteeing direct security updates for 10 years from the release date. It also allows for the ability to upgrade to future versions of Android.
Managed and Visibility Services
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry's top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.