The new TC8300 Zebra touch computer sets the standard for workforce mobility. Built on the solid foundation set by the renowned TC8000, this next-level touch computer provides you with the tools you need to experience flawless data capture.
Increase worker productivity up to 14% and reduce repetitive use injuries with Zebra’s forward-thinking design elements. The improved scan angles allow for a 55% reduction in wrist motion, leading to more data capture with less effort.
The Android platform virtually eliminates training time by giving employees a device they’re already familiar with, lending itself to simple, fast deployment and maximum workforce productivity.
Maximum Power, Superior Performance
The TC8300 Zebra mobile computer further builds on the revolutionary design of the TC8000, offering an 8 core processor, 8x the RAM and 32x the flash memory, but with the same rugged durability and ergonomic design elements of its predecessor. The advanced memory architecture raises the bar, delivering 10x the typical memory lifespan.
For a boost in productivity and efficiency, switch out your “green screens” for Android touch-centric intuitive screens. Or, you can migrate the TE apps you already use to Android right out of the box for simple, easy deployment. No coding or modifications to your host application required.
Keep your device updated and secure from initial use to the end of its life. With LifeGuard™ for Android™ you get regular security updates, end-to-end control of the update process, and support for the next two versions of Android (P and Q).
Functionality that Boosts Workforce Productivity
- Comfortable ergonomics—Reduce worker injuries caused by repetitive motion, such as carpal tunnel syndrome, while simultaneously boosting worker comfort and productivity.
- Longer WiFi range and speed—2×2 Multiple-User, Multiple Input, Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) enables you to boost WiFi network capacity, speed, and range.
- Bluetooth 5.0—Improve the performance of your Bluetooth printers and accessories, with twice the speed, four times the range, and less overall battery power required.
- Triple-shift battery power and management—The TC8300 offers superior performance, capable of running for three consecutive shifts on a single charge.
- Advanced touchscreen technology—Complete with a 4-inch display, users can easily view data, and have the flexibility to interact with applications using a finger, glove, or stylus.
- Comprehensive data capture capabilities—Capture any barcode in any condition. The TC8300 is built with advanced scan engines available in five options to perfectly suit your operation.
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry's top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.