cab XC Series
For Two-Color Printing of GHS-Compliant Labels
The German-engineered cab XC Series of color label printers expands on cab’s successful A+ Series. These thermal transfer printers have dual printheads for producing labels with two colors to highlight important graphic or visual elements. One of the printheads has a ribbon-saver feature for economical operation. The XC Series printers are built for large media rolls up to 11.8 inches in diameter, and they can also accommodate rear-feed fanfold labels. They have the capability for stand-alone operation without being connected to a host system or PC and can also process data from barcode scanners or scales. Another way these printers save costs is by eliminating reliance on preprinted labels — just print what you need, on demand. The cab XC Series is well suited for printing labels that meet the standards of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS).
Speed, Quality, and Simple Operation
Two models are available in this Series: the XC4 prints labels up to 4.1 inches wide, and the XC6 prints labels up to 6.4 inches wide. Both offer 300 dpi resolution for high-quality, legible labels, and print speeds up to 4.9 inches per second. They can handle a wide range of fonts, character sets, and linear and 2D barcodes, and cablabel S3 Lite software is included for label creation. The printheads, print rollers, and label sensors are designed for easy maintenance, and these models can be customized with accessories such as cutters, stackers, or external rewinders to suit individual business needs.
cab XC Series Product Features
- Peripheral options such as a cutter, perforation cutter (XC4) or stacker with cutter (XC4) are easy to attach
- Antistatic brush eliminates electrostatic charges that can build up especially when printing on plastic materials
- Swing lever and integrated brake provide constant tension for label roll unwinding, which increases precision
- Large, clear window makes print feed operations visible while in use
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10/100 Base-T connectivity, with optional WLAN 802.11b/g
- Solid, die-cast aluminum chassis for durability
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry's top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.