Datamax Industrial Barcode Printers
Built to Withstand Harsh Conditions
Rugged components that withstand the rigors of manufacturing environments along with super-fast performance make Datamax’s stationary industrial barcode printers the best barcode printing solutions in their class.
Enterprise-ready, Datamax industrial barcode printers feature a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support, and other options — including RFID support and easy-to read front LCD panels — so you enjoy simple, hassle-free setup, configuration, and operation. Ethernet, parallel, serial, and USB/SDIO interfaces come standard, giving you integration flexibility. Features including a gear-driven design with a precision die-cast aluminum frame enhance durability and reduce total cost of ownership, while steel cabinet enclosures offer airtight protection from damage that occurs, even with everyday use.
Rapid Throughput for Dynamic Enterprise Applications
Versatile Datamax H Class industrial barcode printers are rugged and simple to configure and integrate. At 12 inches per second, they operate twice as fast as other printers. Datamax H Class printers are ideal for high-volume label printing in manufacturing, warehouse, transportation, and high-resolution labeling applications.
Award-winning Datamax I Class industrial barcode printers generate barcode labels at the same speed and feature a revolutionary modular design that allows most models to be field-installable. Datamax I Class printers are the perfect fit for shipping and receiving, product identification, and asset-tracking functions.
The ability to select from print resolutions of 203, 300, 400, or 600 dpi lets you find a Datamax H or Datamax I Class printer perfect for your industrial application.
Datamax Industrial Barcode Printer Product Specifications
- Standard bidirectional parallel and high-speed serial interfaces for easy integration with any system
- Direct thermal printing; thermal transfer optional
- Gear-driven design with precision die-cast frame
- Steel cabinet enclosure
- Printhead and platen roller on I-Class can be changed in less than five minutes
- Field-installable options to facilitate basic printer upgrade, including cutters, peel-and-present sensors, and thermal transfer
- Multilanguage menu with your choice of English, Spanish, German, Italian, and French
- Media compatibility on H Class includes support for coated side in and coated side out ribbons, without purchase of other options or need to reconfigure
- Print resolution options include 203, 300, 400, and 600 dpi, covering a wide range of applications
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry's top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.
In need of assistance?