Upgrade to the latest productivity-enhancing ultra-rugged Zebra MC9400/MC9450 handheld mobile computer with backwards compatibility on accessories. Get maximum speed and performance with the newest generation of industrial applications, fastest W-Fi connectivity available, and unmatched scanning range.
The MC9400/MC9450 have newer wireless options that provide private and public connectivity inside and outside your facility walls. Streamline and error-proof processes in the toughest environments while enhancing the security of device access for your workers with the world-class data capturing and functionality features of this ultra-rugged handheld mobile computer.
The Next Evolution in Ultra-Rugged Mobile Computing
The Zebra MC9400 provides greater industrial mobility with the option to swap keypads on site to make data entry as easy as possible. The 4.3-inch display is easy to see inside or outside and can work even in the rain. The ultra-rugged durability of these devices are built to handle the inevitable drops on concrete in ports, yards, manufacturing plants, and more.
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- IP65 and IP68 with battery per applicable IEC sealing specifications
- Standard operating temp: -4oF to 122oF / -20oC to 50oC
- Freezer operating temp: -22 oF to 122 oF / -30 oC to 50 oC
- Exceeds per MIL-STD-810H with 12 ft./3.65 m. drop to concrete
- Enterprise drop spec 8 ft./2.4 m. to concrete
- Freezer drop spec 7 ft./2.1 m. to concrete
- Get the fastest Wi-Fi connections available, Wi-Fi 6E
- Full backwards accessory compatibility with MC9300
World-Class Data Capture and Functionality
Zebra Technologies works hard to bring you ultra-rugged handheld mobile computer devices that can enhance the functionality of your facility and grow with your business. Built to outlast other mobile computers, the Zebra MC9400/MC9450 is loaded with the latest mobile technologies. Get dependable and instant application response times with quadruple the bandwidth and triple the speed.
Zebra’s MC9400/MC9450 are built with your future in mind, bringing you the world’s greatest scanning range with the new SE58 Extended Range Scan Engine with IntelliFocusTM technology.
Other features include:
- Newest Qualcomm platform with 50% more RAM
- Nano SIM and eSIM card options
- Wi-Fi 6E option
- Bluetooth 5.3
- Scan barcodes in hand to over 100 ft./30.5 m. away
- Biometric facial recognition
- 7 swappable keypad options
- Push-to-Talk and secure text messaging
- Operating system that is upgradeable to Android 17
- PowerPrecision+ advanced battery technology
- OCR Wedge for easy processing automation
- Locate lost devices with the new BLE battery and Mobility DNA’s Device Tracker
- High-resolution front-facing camera & HDR rear-facing camera
- Private and public 5G wireless data connectivity
- The fastest Wi-Fi connections available, Wi-Fi 6E
Enhance Productivity and Workflow with the Latest Technology
With quadruple the bandwidth and capacity, triple the speed and up to triple the available spectrum, your workers get dependable and instant application response times, increasing productivity and workflow efficiency, even when wearing thick gloves. The MC9400/MC9450 can even run ‘green screen’ apps right out of the box with pre-loaded and pre-licensed Ivanti All-Touch TE.
Interested in demoing the Zebra MC9400/MC9450 ultra-rugged mobile computer?
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry's top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.