Honeywell Dolphin CT40 and CT60 Handheld Computers
The Dolphin™ CT40 and CT60 are the latest in handheld computer technology from Honeywell. Built on the Mobility Edge Platform™, and compatible with the last five Android generations, starting with 7.1(N), the CT40 and CT60 allow companies to test and validate applications once, accelerate enterprise-wide deployment, optimize device performance, simplify maintenance and extend the product lifecycle.
Honeywell Dolphin CT60 Rugged Handheld Computer
The Dolphin CT60 was built with harsh environments in mind. This rugged handheld computer delivers anywhere, anytime connectivity and fast data capture for optimized uptime and productivity. Like Honeywell’s other Dolphin devices, the CT60 is built on the Mobility Edge™ platform, ensuring a seamless, scalable approach to future OS migration protection. Because it is an Android Enterprise Recommended device, it is ruggedly built, easy to deploy in the field, and prepared to stay up-to-date over a long life span.
- LTE-Advanced and carrier aggregation for speeds up to 300 Mbps: As the first enterprise-grade handheld device with this functionality, the CT60 delivers improved network coverage, speed, connectivity, and device longevity.
- Advanced 2D Imager: Best-in-class data capture on both linear and 2D barcodes. An optional scan handle is available, providing the versatility to effortlessly switch between handheld and pistol grip operations.
- Rugged, sleek, lightweight: The CT60 is IP65 and IP67 rated against dust and water spray. It can withstand multiple five foot drops to concrete and 1,000 3.3 foot tumbles. Plus, it is sleek enough to fit into a pocket.
Honeywell Dolphin CT40 Handheld Computer
The Dolphin CT40 is an enterprise-class, full touch device intended for retail, light T&L, and direct store delivery applications. The CT40 is intended to help businesses deliver a seamless and positive customer experience and increase the efficiency of workflows, such as backroom inventory management, in-store merchandising, and order picking for in-store pick up or delivery.
- Easy compatibility and seamless integration: The CT40 delivers easy compatibility and seamless integration with Honeywell Connected applications as well as third-party applications, such as MDM, Push to Talk, and VolP software.
- Sleek, ergonomic, lightweight: Ergonomic, lightweight and easy-to-use, the CT40 fits easily in the palm of a hand and can be used comfortably and productively through an entire shift.
- Two scan engine options: Two scan engine options are offered for enhanced data capture speed and increased reading range. Choose between a user-friendly green LED dot or a sharp red frame laser aimer.
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry’s top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.