Honeywell Thor VM1
Boost Productivity, Conquer Virtually any Workflow Disruption
Honeywell’s Thor VMI was designed to address the unique challenges of supply chain management. The VM1’s flexible modular design gives you the technology to adapt to harsh, cold or busy workplaces and conquer virtually any obstacle that could interrupt the work flow, such as inclement weather, natural disasters, or vehicle failure.
Minimize Maintenance Costs While Maximizing Efficiency
The Honeywell Thor VM1 is a cost-effective mobile computer that helps you save on maintenance costs while maximizing efficiency. Even in the most extreme conditions, whether it’s indoors, outdoors, in cold storage, at a manufacturing or intermodal facility, the VM1 is always up to the task.
The VM1’s best-in-class modular design means you will always have the tools you need to finish the job. The powerful unit’s Smart Dock allows it to be moved from one forklift to another in seconds so you never miss a task. A replaceable front panel combines the most frequently damaged components — the keyboard and touchscreen — into one and gives you the ability to swap it out on the go. An ignition control function allows you to set the computer to sleep or standby while the forklift or other material-moving vehicle is turned off, reducing drain on the vehicle’s battery.
The Honeywell Thor VM1 features a 1.6 GHz Atom z530 processor, support for Microsoft Windows CE or 6.8 or WES 2009 operating systems and WWAN, WLAN and Bluetooth wireless connectivity. An optional screen defroster, 900 nit outdoor display and resistance to humidity up to 95 percent ensure that the VM1 keeps functioning even in the toughest work environment.
Honeywell Thor VM1 Product Features
- Field-replaceable front panel allows you to service the most heavily used components —touchscreen and keyboard yourself on the go, using only a screwdriver
- Quick Mount Smart Dock allows you to disconnect the computer from the power supply and change vehicles in 1/6 the normal time
- Ignition control feature allows you to set computer to standby or hibernate after a vehicle is turned off, reducing drain on the vehicle’s battery
- Optional screen blanking ensures maximum safety while driving
- Heavy-duty construction to withstand vibrations created by forklifts and other material-moving vehicles, earning an iP66 sealing rating against moisture and dust
- Optional screen defroster is perfectly suited for cold storage or inclement weather
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry's top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.
In need of assistance?