Zebra QLn Series
Boost Productivity in the Field
The Zebra QLn Series is the third generation in the user-friendly QL Series of direct thermal mobile printers, extending that family’s capabilities to the “nth power.” These portable devices will print barcode labels, tags, tickets, and receipts in a range of sizes: 2” (QLn220), 3” (QLn 230), or 4” (QLn420). They offer several improvements over previous QL models, including more memory, faster processing, smaller design, sharper display, and increased printing speed and quality with reduced power usage. Their mobility and ease of operation minimize training time and increase the efficiency of business processes.
For Barcode Printing On the Go
The Zebra QLn Series makes quality label production and advanced features available in a portable, highly durable device for applications in retail, manufacturing, and transportation and logistics. These mobile printers are complemented by a range of accessories that enhance their performance, including Ethernet cradles, chargers, carrying straps and cases, AC adapters, and extended-capacity batteries.
Zebra also offers the QLn 220 and QLn 320 in Healthcare models, for applications such as specimen identification at the point of care. These models have a charger with a medical grade power supply and are made with medical grade plastics that can withstand repeated cleanings with strong disinfectants. Field durability for all models includes an IP43 rating for dust and moisture resistance (IP54 when used with a carrying case).
Zebra QLn Series Product Features
- The Link-OS environment enables remote management of single printers or groups, so IT staff can solve problems or install updates easily
- Multiplatform capabilities: “Made for iPod®/iPhone®/iPad®” certified as well as support for Android™ and Windows® devices
- All models have print speeds up to 4” per second
- Backwards compatibility with QL and QL Plus models allows easy integration and mixed networks
- Print Touch allows web page launching features so users can access Zebra’s how-to videos and product support.
- PowerPrecision+ printer battery has indicators that show power and health of battery
- Reliable connectivity with WLAN (802.11 a/b/g/n dual band) and Bluetooth 3.0
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry’s top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.