LI3600 1D Barcode Extended Range Scanner
Zebra’s LI3600 series of 1D barcode scanners instantly captures almost any barcode, under any condition, in the few seconds it takes to pull the trigger. The LI300 series is ultra rugged and can scan accurately from two inches to 56 feet away no matter the condition of the barcode. These barcode scanners are nearly indestructible and built specifically for the tough warehouse environment. Available in cordless and corded designs, these scanners are redefining reliability and ease-of-management to drive throughput, accuracy, and customer service.
- Best-in-class scanning performance: With a scanning range as far as 56 feet, your warehouse workers will be able to scan 1D printed barcodes 26 percent farther than the prior generation laser model. Capture any barcode, in any condition, including under shrinkwrap, damaged, dirty or poorly printed.
- Ultra-rugged design: The LI3600 series has the highest drop, tumble, and sealing specification in its class. Built to survive an eight foot drop to concrete, this scanner series is 23 percent more durable than any other scanner in this class and reliably operating after 5,000 tumbles. IP67 rated, these scanners are dust and water tight.
- Intuitive aiming: Equipped with a new aiming pattern, the LI300 extended range scanner series enables consistent and fool-proof aiming for codes in hand and on the uppermost warehouse racks.
- Extreme cold resistant: The specially designed plastics, cables and components of the LI3600 series are equipped to handle freezing temperatures without becoming brittle.
Effortless Manageability Enterprise-wide
Zebra 3600 Series comes equipped with a range of complimentary tools that remove the complexity from end-to-end scanner management. Easily troubleshoot your scanners whether they are in one location, across the country, or on the other side of the world.
- 123 Scan: Easily stage and update your 3600 series scanners. 123 scan automatically detects and establishes two-way communication for staging in seconds. Create and distribute configuration files or barcodes.
- Scanner management service: Remotely customize scanner parameters and update firmware with no depot staging, user action, barcode scanning or management console required.
- Battery management: Cordless models offer superior battery management with Zebra PowerPrecision+ batteries. Gain insight into detailed, real-time battery metrics.
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry’s top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.
In need of assistance?