The Zebra MC9200 is the most advanced offering in the MC9000 Series of rugged mobile computers. It provides more of everything you need for increased efficiency and accuracy, including memory, data storage, processing power, and scanning options. The MC9200 is designed for dependable performance in the most demanding environments, from the warehouse or manufacturing floor to the loading dock. It is compatible with all existing accessories for the MC9000 Series, which makes upgrading as cost-effective as possible.
Durable Construction Features
The MC9200 is built to endure the toughest conditions. Its physical features include:
- Touchscreen display with a 4H hardness factor rating
- Scanner exit window made from Corning “Gorilla” glass for superior resistance to scratches, cracks, and shattering
- Drop-tested under conditions even more stringent than military specifications, and can withstand the equivalent of 4,000 3.28 ft/1m hits
- Temperature rating of 4° F to 122° F/-20° C to 50° C and an IP64 sealing rating against moisture and dust particles, allowing use in harsh outdoor weather or in cold chain operations
The Most Advanced Functions
Beneath that rugged exterior, the MC9200 houses state-of-the-art technologies for a variety of functions:
- Dual core 1GHz processor, 2GB of Flash memory, and SD memory up to 32GB can handle the latest complex applications
- Seven different laser and imager scanning options for standard or extended-range omnidirectional reading of 1D and 2D barcodes, direct part marks, documents, images, and signatures
- Six interchangeable keypads that can be switched on the spot
- Push-to-Talk (PTT) Express software and Radio Link Server enable unparalleled single-device communication among your employees; superior audio quality also enhances voice-picking
- Zebra’s Interactive Sensor Technology helps to preserve battery power
- Support for the latest Wi-Fi protocols, including 802.11n, for fast and reliable connectivity
- Government-grade security with FIPS 140-2 Level 1 certification keeps your data safe
Benefits of Upgrading
Upgrading to the MC9200 is a solid investment for the future, because it offers so much flexibility. You can choose one of three popular operating systems (OS): Android KitKat, Windows Embedded Compact, or Windows Embedded Handheld. With a Premium model (and a Zebra OneCare service plan), you can even switch operating systems if your business requirements change at a later date. Android models include Mobility Extensions (Mx), an additional set of features that make the OS enterprise-class. The MC9200 is a top-of-the-line device that is built to last.
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry's top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.
In need of assistance?